Friday, March 5, 2010

How to take off a triathlon wetsuit

I recently came across a bunch of videos on YouTube demonstrating how to put on and take off a triathlon wetsuit. I suppose it's good information, but the real question is, why do so many people have problems putting on and taking off a triathlon wetsuit?

Maybe I'm just naturally greasy or something, but I've never used lube or put plastic bags over my feet, and I've never had any problems in T1 getting my wetsuit off. I agree you should practice a time or two before your first race, but really, it's pretty easy. Don't stress about it. Don't spaz. Relax and take it off using the same method you did in practice.

And really, you should focus more on the 'getting it off' part. You have all the time you need to get it on and feeling just right. It's getting it off and heading out to the bike as fast as possible that's the important part.

Here is one of the vids:

1 comment:

surfclothing said...

Hello'


Excellent Video. Really I enjoyed it. yesterday my friends purchased
oneill wetsuits