Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bald spot grows exponentially in 2008

Mt. Pleasant, SC – While viewing a photograph from a recent race, area resident Justin Ward expressed surprise at the diameter of his ever-increasing bald spot. “I really don’t ever see the top of my head,” said Ward in a recent interview. “I mean, I knew it was there, but from the looks of things, I’d say it’s really on the move now.”

Ward, long-known for his Eddie Munster-like receding hairline, welcomed the ensuing battle royale on his head for balding dominance. “It’s really turning out to be good a race. My receding hairline has been the dominant feature of my male pattern baldness for over 10 years. Now, with my bald spot making this powerful move, I’d say it’s going to be a real battle.”

Experts agree that it could go either way at this point. “I got the receding hairline as a slight favorite at the moment,” says one Vegas odds maker who wishes to remain anonymous. “But really, with this kind of thing, you really can’t tell. We’ll know more next year for sure.”

No comments: